Don't let a cooking fire damage your business. Protect your restaurant and your employees with a wet chemical fire suppression system from Fire Control Inc.
Don't let a cooking fire damage your business. Protect your restaurant and your employees with a wet chemical fire suppression system. Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems provide advanced fire protection for commercial and institutional food service areas. Kitchen systems are a wet agent and operate both manually and automatically. Each appliance type has specific design parameters that must be followed for the system to properly suppress the fire over each kitchen appliance.
Major Components Include:
• Temperature heat detectors for precise fire detection
• Operating and storage temperature 0°F (-18°C) to 120°F (49°C)
• Valves incorporate pressure gauges for at-a-glance readiness status
• Factory-filled stored pressure cylinders
• Chemical suppression agent
• Fuel shutoff devices
• Agent distribution system
Contact us today for information about installation, maintenance and service of Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems.